CBD is many travellers' best asset for tackling jet lag, flight anxiety, and muscle aches — but getting it across borders can be difficult. Here's everything you need to know, along with the best ones to try.
Let's talk about why CBD is becoming more popular among travellers before we get into the legal aspects of flying or driving with CBD. To begin with, it has become a main remedy for travel anxiety. Whether you're a nervous flyer who is afraid of turbulence or someone who gets tense when travelling with family, CBD is a popular way to unwind and get back to enjoying.
Travelling With CBD In India
Tips for travelling with CBD
Do carry a prescription to avoid any delays and cross-questioning at the airport. It will always come in handy. Keep your packaging and label handy too.
- Print a copy of the lab test provided by the brand.
- Notify the appropriate officials before in hand while carrying it with you, inform them that product has been approved by the Ayush Ministry of India.
- Conduct thorough research on the states and countries you'll be flying into so you can plan your trip properly and avoid any legal issues.
- If you intend to buy something from another country, consider where you intend to take it. Do a thorough research on the same.
- Choose a CBD oil that complies with airline regulations. Check the airline's website, or even call their call centre, for their CBD oil travel policies.
What CBD is the right one for you when it comes to traveling?
Which Is the Best Way to Take CBD While Flying?
- Tinctures/oils are the most effective way to combat anxiety because they reach your bloodstream the fastest. However, because this is the quickest of all delivery methods to wear off, you'll need to take it every four to six hours.
- CBD gummies are easy to dose and provide relief to your entire body since they are metabolized and spread throughout your entire body.
- You’ll want to use a CBD cream or lotions, balms, patches or salves for aches and inflammation, as well as for dry skin.
- Because vaping isn’t allowed on planes, it’s probably best to leave that at home.
No matter which method of CBD you choose, always check the label to make sure the percentage of THC is lower than .3 percent for traveling to destinations where it’s legal to use.
New To CBD? Here Are Top 3 Products To Try Now!!
Cannarma Full Spectrum Tincture
Made with highest quality, lab tested cannabis extracts helps with chronic and neuropathic pain, stress and anxiety. Click here to know more
Made with hemp oil and infused with cannabis extract to help ease muscle aches and swelling, providing instant relief. Buy Now
Noigra Cannasure - Calm
Full Spectrum Cannabis Extract Oi helps with anxiety, stress and insomnia. Great for long night flights if you have trouble sleeping. Click here to know more
Let us know what other tips you may have for people travelling with CBD or your experience if you've done so.
Note: This isn't legal advice and users should do their own due diligence.