Hemp Seed Oil
Hempseed Oil is the oil derived from the seeds of the hemp plant which is a cannabis plant cultivated for non-drug use. It is completely legal and used in many cosmetics, nutritional supplements and skin oils.
The difference between hemp seed oil and CBD oil. The latter absorbs into skin and binds to cannabinoid receptors in the brain. It can have effects that are only beginning to be understood on anxiety, mood, sleep and many other conditions.
Why adopt hemp seed oil- infused products for your skincare
Whether it's chocolates, candles or clothing, CBD is everywhere and in everything you can think of. And now the buzzy ingredient is the new miracle in the world of beauty and skincare.
If you're new and needs a little guidance here’s how the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of Hemp oil affect :
- Regulates oil production. The overproduction of sebum is thought to be a contributing factor of acne. CBD & Hemp oil have an anti-inflammatory effect on sebocytes, the skin cells that produce sebum.
- Helps reduce inflammation. As an anti-inflammatory, Hemp oil help reduces swelling, pain, and redness from existing breakouts or irritation from skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Hydrates dry skin. Research suggests that Hemp oil may be effective for dry, dehydrated skin.
Hemp Oil For Dry Skin
- Hemp seed oil is high in omega acids 3, 6 & 9 all of which is great to moisturize your skin.
- Anti-acneic: according to dermatologists it may even modulate skin oil production, which is huge for people with acneic or overly oily skin.
- Soothes skin: being packed with essential fatty acids like omega 6 it heals the skin.
Hemp oil for oily skin
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. it’s considered a dry oil, so it absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy.
Why Hemp Oil Is Best For Acne Prone Skin
This oil is particularly good for people prone to redness and skin irritations like eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis because it’s high in omega-3 and -6 fatty acids that help to hydrate the skin. It’s also beneficial for acne-prone skin because of its antibacterial properties, because of those same omega acids
If you're considering hopping on the CBD bandwagon too, but are unsure about where to start, here's suggested hemp-infused skincare products that are safe to start with this hemp skincare journey:
Hemp Seed Oil ( Wild Leaf )
Cold Pressed, Raw, Vegan, Organic, Non Gmo, mountain grown, zero waste. With this oil you can do pretty much everything you can use it on your skin, hair or even consume it.
Sativa Beard Oil
The fatty acids in the oil help to strengthen fragile strands & make your hair thicker. It promotes new hair growth especially if you have a patchy beard.
Hemp Body Butter
The Hemp Body Butter nourishes the skin and works to keep it soft to the touch. Body butter helps to provide hydration for the body and restores the moisture in dry skin. The cream is rich in antioxidants contains the richness of Hemp Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, and Avocado Extract.
Shampoo Bar - Hibiscus, Onion & Jojoba
Repairs Follicles and Nourishes Hair growth Onion oil helps prevent hair loss. Jojoba is rich in Vitamin E and C promotes hair thickness and adds shine. Hemp oil contains Omega 3 and 6 which prevents hair breakage and helps maintain overall health of the scalp.
Hemp, Saffron & Turmeric Facewash
a unique blend of two popular Ayurvedic cleansers, Turmeric and Saffron, that purify and fortify the skin. Rich in vitamins and minerals, anti-bacterial & antioxidant properties.
The benefits of Hemp oil and CBD for your skin are widely championed. At the end of the day skincare should be enjoyable & experimental. Checkout our website to find more Hemp & CBD infused products.