What is Hemp Seed Oil?
- We extract Sativa hemp seed oil naturally from hemp seeds. And it is the most reputed unsaturated oil from the plant kingdom. Just like hemp seeds, it contains the ideal 3:1 Super Omega-6 (SDA) to Super Omega-3 (GLA) ratio.
- Health Horizon’s cold-pressed hemp seed oil is 75-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (the good fats). Whereas it has only 9-11% of the less desired saturated fatty acids.
How to Use Hemp Seed Oil?
It offers a delicate nutty flavour to every dish. In addition to it, we can make smoothies, salads, vegetables, and all kinds of pasta using this oil. A gentle massage on your body with Sativa Hemp seed oil nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation and is good for all skin types.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- Sativa Hemp Oil helps to maintain hormonal balance which helps to attain healthy menopause. It also deals with symptoms including hot flashes and depression.
- Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, it acts as a great supplement for diabetics. If used in cooking, it can help reduce your cholesterol rate.
- Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Sativa Hemp seed oil as they contain omega 6 fatty acids that will in turn help in preventing psoriasis. Sativa hemp oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all.
- Gorgeous hair, Nails, and beautiful skin can be easily attained if you are a regular user of Sativa oil. Along with it, boost your Immune system with the help of essential fatty acid in this oil.
- Hemp oil can be used as cooking oil, however, not suitable for high heat cooking and It acts as a salad dressing in case if you run out of olive oil.