- Our Ayurvedic Sativa nubs are supreme quality dehulled (remove seeds hard shell) hemp seeds in India that you can enjoy straight out of the bag. They are also known as hemp hearts in many parts of the world and it can be consumed raw, cooked or roasted.
- These Sativa nubs are over 80% in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and is an exceptionally abundant source of omega-6 and omega-3 with a ratio of 3:1. Hence they are ideal for human health.
What are Hemp Seeds?
Hemp seeds are the richest source of protein, omega-3, and minerals. When compared to similar foods like chia seeds and flax seeds, Hemp seeds are generally identified as the world’s most nutritious seeds in India.
How to Use Hemp Seeds?
Sprinkle them on salad, cereal, yoghurt, add them to shakes or you can include them in baked or sauteed dishes. Their nutty flavour and nutrition make any meal super healthy and delicious at the same time.
Benefits of Hemp Seeds?
- Hemp Seeds (Sativa Nubs) are small, white, nutty seeds that contain nutrients, minerals, and healthy fats with numerous benefits on the human body.
- Protein from hemp seeds is more digestible than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cow’s milk or any other high protein food.
- Edestin and albumin, considered as “high-quality storage proteins” are present in our Hemp seeds. They house a significant amount of all nutritious essential amino acids.
- Presence of omega 3 and omega 6 help control many internal health processes. Ranging from increasing cell growth, regulating the immune system, and eliminating symptoms of skin disorders to keep the body healthy.
- 64% of the Daily Value of protein per 100-gram serving is achievable from Sativa nubs(Hemp Hearts).
- Slowing the digestion process it keeps the body feeling fuller, hence acts as a weight loss supplement.
Sativa nubs have high levels of arginine, the amino acid having anti-inflammatory advantages.
- The Nitric oxide produced by arginine results in enlarged and relaxed blood vessels, leading to a decreased risk of heart disease and stroke.