Sisters Of the Valley Ayurvedic Female Adaptogen 1:1 THC : CBD oil 1500mg
Sisters of the Valley is a new age order of women based in the Central Valley of California, USA. The women live, work and pray together but aren't part of the Catholic church or any man made religion. The women consider themselves are Beguine with influences from the ancient tribes of North America.
The Sisters of the Valley, California's self-ordained "weed nuns," are on a mission to heal and empower women with their cannabis products.
The women grow strains of CBD hemp plant and by the moon cycle make infused oil, balms and tinctures which are popular all around the world.
There are several notable adaptogenic herbs that grow in India and are used widely in ayurvedic medicine.
Our Adaptogen Blend includes the best of the best organic ingredients for destressing - Chaga Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom, Moringa, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Eleuthero, Amla, Schisandra, Cinnamon and Yacon.
- Earthy and cinnamon-y, each scoop dissolves quickly in coffee, tea, or your favorite smoothie. Heck, we even add it to soups and baked goods. Pho real!
- No caffeine, no extra energy added, so you can sip it any time.
- Sustainable can design can be recycled, and there’s a mini scoop inside so you always get just the right amount.
Adaptogens are what they are because they do not have an affinity for just one system of the body, but for the whole body. They provide the vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals the body needs to adapt to our ever-challenging environment.
Adaptogenic herbs help keep proper balance, conserve energy, and increase the ability to cope with stress or ‘adapt’ to stress. They can work on the physical, mental, and emotional states of the body. Historically these herbs have been used to:
- Restore vitality
- Balance hormones
- Increase feelings of energy
- Improve mental and physical performance
- Enhance the body’s response to stress
- Increase antioxidant activity
Contains 1500mg of Cannabinoids (1:1)
750 mg THC 750 mg CBD