TAKE CONTROL OF TOBACCO
Wish to quit tobacco but still wish to smoke? Switch to a Safer Alternative instead!
Tobacco is the leading cause of preventable death & disability.
What happens if you stop tobacco consumption?
- In 12 hours — excess carbon monoxide is out of your blood
- In 5 days — most nicotine is out of your body
- In 1 week — your sense of taste and smell improves
- In 12 weeks — your lungs regain the ability to clean themselves
- In 3 months — your lung function begins to improve
- In 12 months — your risk of heart disease has halved
Choose Life. Quit Tobacco.